Tuesday, April 14, 2009

YUK!!


What a day. I had somehow managed to make it 8 & 1/2 months with no cooties for Morgan...up until midnight of last night. By 1:00 this afternoon she was crying so hard while holding her ears that no sound was coming out, it was heart breaking! She had her first "sick baby" appointment & has an ear infection.

On a lighter note, of all the days....her dad was holding her & putting the drops in her ears. Once she stopped crying (I think the drops burn), she looked over at me, held her hand out & waved at me for the very first time. Then awhile later after the drops & Motrin kicked in, she was standing on my lap facing me, leaned in towards my face & kissed me right on the lips! It was the messiest & best kiss I have ever received....sorry Steve!!

I have a pic of her sleeping upright on the couch looking pitiful. I'll add it on here as soon as I can.

Hope all of her friends are doing well & feeling good!!

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing more heartbreaking than watching your baby in pain...you feel so helpless right?! I'm sure it wasn't a great day for you either...but I bet that kiss made up for everything! Hope she's back to 100% soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. I hope she feels better soon. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ! First kiss :) That's is priceless :) I hope sweet Morgan feels better soon !

    ReplyDelete