Sunday, April 26, 2009

The ER nurses love Morgan!

We now know this because I had to rush her in this morning!! Ugh...in less than 2 weeks she has had her first infection & first trip to the ER. I got her out of bed this morning, put her in her highchair, made a bottle & by the time I gave her the bottle, she had broken out in hives!! They were on her face & backs of both legs. We had friends over last night & were hanging out in the backyard enjoying the weather. I thought maybe she had been stung by something, gotten into poison ivy (Steve picked some up yesterday while doing trail work) or who knows.

Anyhow they said she's fine, give her Benadryl if neccessary & watch her. It may be a delayed reaction to Amoxil. We'll know for sure next time she has to take it.

OK, so where do I pick up my Mom Of The Year award??

4 comments:

  1. oh no. not a good way to start the day. hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you :) Tough couple of weeks ! ! Hope Morgan will feel better soon :) Luckily she has a loving & fun mom to entertain her while she recuperates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that's awful! I hope she's feeling better today. I've already won Mom of the Year for locking Gracie in the car (well she locked herself in).

    ReplyDelete