Monday, December 1, 2008

I hate vaccinations!!


Morgan had her 4 month appointment today. She weighed in at 14 lbs 1 oz but is only 23.5 inches long. So...basically she is short & fat..hee-hee. He said she looked great & was one of a very few that he has only seen for well check visits. She's never had a fever or needed to see the doc yet...knock on wood. She took her vaccines like a champ. They always hurt me more. She was sound asleep on my shoulder by the time I reached the check out window.


Thanks Beth for the great hat!! Doesn't Morgan make a good elf....short & chubby with crazy hair!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG-that hat is to die for! She looks so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS THE CUTEST HAT! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, shots suck! I think my kids were always more pissed off at the indignity of it all than upset at the pain.

    She's so cute! Babies are supposed to be all chubby and squishy, so she's right on track.

    ReplyDelete