Monday, December 22, 2008

Hey! Who's been drinking my margarita??

We took Morgan to Campo Verde on Saturday night. Those of us that grew up here in Arlington know what a Christmas tradition Campo Verde is. The place literally looks like Santa had too much to drink & threw up in there!! Morgan was mesmerized by the thousands of strings of lights. The train running around the top of the restaurant provides hours of entertainment within itself. This restaurant is the one place I always remember my parents taking me when I was little. It's been around awhile....



Here's my little elf all dressed up & ready to go!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I remember going there once...years and years ago. Hmm, I bet my kids would love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like mother like daughter...ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!! Looks like mommy life suits you very well! We do miss you at Travis though!
    Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete