Friday, March 5, 2010

19 Months - going on 19 years...





The title says it all! I'm not quite sure where she gets the independent "I can do it myself" stubborn streak from??
She feeds herself, tries to dress herself & does her own hair. If I turn my back on her she will also climb out of the bathtub, lay on her towel & wrap herself up in it.
She goes up & down the stairs all day long. I don't even bother shutting the baby gates anymore unless we have company.
She sits on her potty & says "pee-pee" but nothing ever happens.
She says "mine, no, up pease, puppy, Momma, Daddy, Tayla, bye-bye, uh-oh, kitty, turtle, Dora & SpongeBob!"
She can also sign "more" & "please." Those she must have picked up from Mother's day Out because I tried for months & she never caught on.
She should be driving soon....

1 comment:

  1. We miss you guys :) Morgan is such a big girl now :) Very impressive !!

    ReplyDelete