Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jiggle Butt Run

Let me start by saying that when we got in the truck to go to the run, it was 17 degrees outside. So...needless to say, we showed up to support our fellow runners but stayed indoors where it was warm. Morgan got her face painted & a balloon!!

Venessa & heston showed up to play with us too!


Best buddies having lunch together @ Fuzzy's Tacos.
Congrats to Veronica for being the only runner from our team to actually show up & run!! Your little bun in the oven will be very proud!!





2 comments:

  1. That looked like fun! I should have joined you guys! You are so brave for getting out in the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if anyone showed up to run. I ran with a friend that morning and my face was wind burned from the freezing air. Go Vanessa!!!

    ReplyDelete