Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ICE! ICE! Baby....

Aunt Heather & I decided to take Morgan to see ICE! @ the Gaylord. The theme this year is Dr. Seuss & I'm a HUGE fan!


Morgan loved see all of the lights & decorations in the lobby.

"OOhh...trains!!"

World's largest Gingerbread House. It smelled so good!

Morgan chasing the train back & forth....

'Follow the snowflakes to the ICE!'

"OK, I'm ready!!"

"You gotta be kidding me!"

It was so cold (9 degrees) that Morgan had to 'taste' it to believe it.

Aunt Heather took Morgan up the stairs to ride the ice slide.

However, they would not let Morgan ride down on Heather's lap. So Heather came down first to catch Morgan...

Morgan came down all by herself & got stuck halfway. She was so cute. She started waving her arms & legs like she was making a snow angel to propel herself down. It was definitely a 'Ralphie' moment from 'A Christmas Story.'

The End



1 comment:

  1. I am freaking crying over here with that Ralphie comment. I would have given anything to be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete