Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yay Mommy!!

OK, I normally don't comment on myself too much but I'm very proud right now. I started Stroller Strides when Morgan was barely 8 weeks old. I was kind of beating myself up because I had gained a little more than I should have during pregnancy & she was 3 weeks early!! Geez, I would have been huge! I knew it had taken me 9 months to put that weight on so I gave myself 9 months to get it off.

Well, I am happy to say that this morning the scale gods were very kind to me & I currently weigh what I did the day I found out I was pregnant. To top it off, Morgan is just a little over 7 months old so I reached my goal 8 weeks early!!

Big hugs & kisses go out to all of our wonderful SS friends that kept us coming every day & keep me motivated. Y'all are the reason we show up every morning!!

7 comments:

  1. You look great and are an inspiration to us all! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lesli! You have had great successes...be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job buddy! And I LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I was just saying the other day how thin you look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job Lesli ! You did it :) hip hip hip hourra :) You look great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU GO GIRL! that is awesome....you inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete