Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh my...better keep a closer eye on you!!

Morgan has been much more alert & active lately. I can put her under her play gym or in her bouncer & usually clean, do laundry or whatever. Well, today...I've had 2 occurences with her already. Luckily, she's loud enough that I can hear her all over the house. She was in her bouncer earlier while I ran to the bathroom & when I got back, she had scooted her butt all of the way down to the bottom & was sitting on the floor! Then, just now I was sorting her laundry in another room while she was laying on her back under her gym. I can hear her kicking her feet & the music. Then, I hear her TinkerBell wand. That girl had flipped onto her stomach, rotated 180 degrees, found her wand & somehow managed to push the tiny little button smaller than her pinky to make it "chime." So, I sat her back on the mat because she was on the hardwood floor & I had barely turned back my when I hear the "Mom, help!" squeal. I honestly don't know what happened that time other than maybe she just needed a hug....

Oy, I think my days of leaving her alone for longer than 30 seconds are over....

I'll try to get a pic of her new craziness to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment