Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a week!!

Wow...I have never been so glad to get back into our old routine in my life! We started our Stroller Strides class back up after 2 weeks off for the holidays & boy did we really miss our friends!! Plus...they all grew huge over Christmas!!

EDIT:OK, it was brought to my attn that I said our friends had gotten huge over the break....I meant Morgan's friends, the babies, not us Mommas!! I promise Amy!! All of my friends were looking as hot as ever!!



We've added bananas & carrots to Morgan's menu & as you can imagine...she totally digs the bananas best. Hmm...don't know where she gets a sweet tooth from.....hee-hee.



Melody sent this pic that she took probably late October/early November when it was still warm enough to have lunch on the patio.....oh wait...this is Texas. We could have done that Friday, right??

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can keep up with sweet Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about being glad to be back in a routine! I don't know what we'd do without SS! And I hope when you said everyone got huge that you were talking about the babies. LOL

    ReplyDelete