Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Headbands & Hamhocks!!

We had fun at our playdate yesterday. We learned how to make headbands but the babies really just enjoyed playing with the spools of ribbon!

Oh.....poor Morgan. The one thing I was hoping I would not pass on to you was my hamhocks!! Do they make Bumbos for the babies with a little extra "junk in the trunk?" (It's actually my favorite part of her next to her cute little toothless grin!)


After our playdate & then lunch with friends, I was pooped. Morgan laid in her cradle for an hour & talked to the ceiling, her lovey & her toes. Then I moved her to our bed & laid down with her. I'm not sure how long it took her to fall asleep because I did first. I had my hand on her belly so I would know if she moved & when I woke, she had her hand on top of mine with her fingers wrapped around one of mine....ahh...so sweet.....I had to sneak out of bed & get my camera!!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet passed out in your bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun! Morgan looks as pooped as I felt! She is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we had fun too. I love my headband!

    ReplyDelete